SMS Tech Support Page
- SMS Apps Learning Center
- Appropriate Use Statement / Technology Code of Conduct
- Find your MAC address
- Google in Education
- Direct Network Access to Your Home Folder
NetStorage provides a way to access your home folder with a web browser.
iFolder provides a way to access your files directly from any computer. Click on the appropriate link for instructions. Download the client installation and run it to install the iFolder client. Once the iFolder client is installed it will automatically synchronize iFolder on the client computer with the iFolder server.
IP Printer allows you to print to certain SMS printers over the internet.
- A list of printers with campus access
- Video: how to add a network printer
- Video Intro (3:41): how to use these videos [start here]
- Attendance (6:03): check for unexcused absences before assigning term grade
- Grades and Comments (10:01): end of trimester
- Test Calendar, Creating Catagories (11:07): setting up assesments to go on the test calendar
- Test Calendar (5:23): if you have already set up catagories and assessments
If you have any computer problems or concerns, contact Dr. Kahler in Cottage Room 1 or by email.